0

What I Wore … 22nd May 2014


I got told I looked sort of summery yesterday so I though I would throw summer in their face today with my new River Island dress from Asos, my blue Zara jacket, skin coloured tights from M&S and my New Look suede boots. I have been wanting a colourful dress for ages, when I look through my wardrobe all my dresses are all quite plain so this is a welcome change. I totally braved it and went with skin coloured tights very proud of myself, first bareish leg day of the year!!

For hair and makeup I did a slightly 50s look and did a low twist with two front sections of hair and then pinned them at the back of my head, I used gel eyeliner from Rimmel and Beguiled Topshop lipstick. I’m really liking daubing on my lipstick you can gradually build up the intensity of the colour and it ends up with a much more matt look.

Thanks for Reading xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1