0

What I Wore… 23rd July 2014


I have on an old Zara dress it’s made of a heavy jersey and it used to be a little tight around the chest so I haven’t really wanted to wear it but I am getting sick of wearing the same dresses in this heat so I thought I’d bring it out and it was actually really nice to wear! It’s a little heavier and more structured than some of my other dresses so I wasn’t worried about it blowing up which made a nice change! I wore it with my Oasis orange belt and had to take a break from sandals and put on my comfy plimsolls with socks!

For hair and makeup I did two small plaits on each side of my parting and pinned them to the back of my head and put on Rio Rio Topshop lipstick and mascara.


Thanks for Reading xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1