0

Sunday Weights


So this weekend I have finally come to terms with the fact that I have no idea how to do a squat. I do not get them! They don’t seem like a hard concept but I try and do it and my body does not cooperate. Every weekend my boyfriend just laughs at me and tells me not to stick my bum out so much, he took a video of me this week and that is when I knew I had to do something! 

I looked up a couple videos on youtube and I have gone back to basics doing it with no weights. The biggest problem I have is keeping my balance and I constantly have to remind myself to go slower. I think it’s going to take me a few more weekends to get the hang of it because I feel very awkward still but fingers crossed! I’ll let you know when I’ve mastered it!!

Thanks for Reading xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1