0

Swimming!!!!!


I totally went again! AND I upped my serious swimming again by five minutes but I did five minutes less warm up so I was still out the same time, it is incredible how much faster your evening goes when you go swimming mine just seems to vanish.

I felt okay in the pool I could have even done a bit longer but it always seems a lot easier when you know you are near the end! It was my walk home when I really felt it, my legs just had no energy and today they ache a little but not much I can just tell I used them.

I actually came across no annoying people it was just my steaming up goggles that were the problem. They are new ones and they were fine for the first two times, the second they did a little steam session but then went okay but I could not get them to unsteam this last time, wish me luck for next week!

Thanks for Reading xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1