River Island Holiday Shop


I am finally getting in the holiday mood! We've had ours booked for a little while now but its not till June and the weather has been so miserable I hadn't felt like holiday shopping at all. Now its lighter in the evenings, warmer, sunnier and much less windy I am totally feeling it! River Island have a great holiday selection I am loving their bikinis, camis and accessories. My favourites below!

All pictures sourced from riverisland.com

Thanks for Reading xx 

Tiger Stamp Bustier - £16

Cami Top -£14

Lemon Clutch Bag - £18

Tropical Print Bustier - £16

Colour Block Bikini Top and Bottom - £15 + £10

Statement Necklace - £7

Aztec Playsuit -£25 

Multi Strap Playsuit - £30

1 comments:

Mishi Rowland said...

It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of info.
fashion wholesale manchester

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1