0

What I Wore …. 10th March 2014


I have on a new jumper from Zara which I adore, I can’t resist a blinged up casual jumper I have two others but they only have stuff around the collar so this one is a nice change. Asos high waisted jeans which are so comfy and fit me really well, it’s weird a lot of jeans I try on are too baggy at the crotch? I have no idea what is going on with that but I’m sticking my head in the sand about it. Old Topshop boots the heels have been re-done three times and they have little holes in them so my feet get wet when it rains but I can’t find another pair of black boots that I like better.

For hair and make-up I did a side French plait, just taking hair from one side, some mascara, some mac myth lipstick, a light peachy colour, and some aloe Vaseline on top for some shine.

Thanks for Reading xx







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1