0

What I Wore … 18th March 2014


I had on an M&S monochrome top, similar one at Topshop, with a basic black Asos top underneath. My Asos high waisted blue jeans. My black Topshop boots. A black cardigan from M&S. A statement silver chain necklace which was a present and I haven’t discovered where it was from yet but I’m on the case!

For hair and make-up I used batiste dry shampoo and a tangle teeser to brush out my hair, Topshop Show off lipstick which might be called something else now as I can’t find it but I like this macaroon one too, gel eyeliner and mascara.  

Excuse the red spot in between my eyebrows! I had no concealer on me which is probably for the best as I think they disappear quicker when you don't cover them up with stuff.

Thanks for Reading xx












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1