0

It's Friday!!!!!!!


Good Morning Everyone!! It's Friday!!

Today I am going to be celebrating a friends birthday at Foundation Bar in Covent Garden and I am really looking forward to it the bar looks lovely and they have a half price happy hour from 9-5!

So I dressed up a teeny tiny bit but still stayed sensibly dress for the office of course! 







I also got here a lovely card from Scribbler who I think always has a card for any occasion! They are getting more stores every time I look.




And I got her a nice one as she has a very specific sense of humour so I don't think she would get something like this; 



Or this;


And check out the sunshine just as I was getting to work, shame it was actually tipping it down at the time... 


Thanks for reading xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1